From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: releasing 0.10.0
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:39:12 GMT

On Feb 22, 2008, at 9:53 AM, Bob Rossi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure what your release process is, but I would like to ensure
> that log4cxx still builds on mingw/msys before it's official. Are you
> going to put a release candidate up at some point?
>
> Thanks,
> Bob Rossi

It does build, but two unit tests fail on that platform that work
everyplace else.  I'm not set up for MinGW debugging and am willing to
release with that as a platform note, but if you'd be able to kill
them off that would be even better.  However, it would need to be in
the next hour or so to make the first release candidate.

Here is the bug report: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOGCXX-244

autotools build instructions are in src/site/apr/building/autotools.apt

If you are willing to dive in, please give an immediate heads up.