From "Jenica Mehta" <jen_...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re :Re: getAllAppenders() function throws exception
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:48:36 GMT
Thanks Curt. I tried to build both Log4CXX and my application with same project settings. And
it works fine. Regards,JenicaOn Wed, 30 Jan 2008 03:55:08 -0600 "Log4CXX User" wroteActually,
I'm surprised you were able to build. You may be getting bit by the issue reported in LOGCXX-219
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOGCXX-219 ). There is the potential for disaster when
log4cxx and the client code both instantiate the same template, but have different settings.
But, It is still never a healthy thing to mix and match C run time libraries within an application.
Rev 616702 should build. If you find yourself getting a copy prior to that, try again using
https instead of http.