From "Stephen Bartnikowski" <sbartnikow...@barkinglizards.com>
Subject RE: releasing 0.10.0
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:32:16 GMT

Not that I can speak for Curt, but it sounded like at least two RCs were
going to made available and that a voting process would be required to make
an RC the ... uh ... gold master ... not that anything's getting burned.

So yeah, I would hope the users list would get an opportunity to say yea or
nea on the candidate.

- Stephen