Hello,

I've been trying out log4cxx on Solaris. I'm using the Sun Compiler CC version 5.5 on a Solaris 5.8 platform.
I've wrote a rather simple class which encapsulate the log4cxx, however I systematically get a SIGSEGV in the APr function apr_atomic_xchg32 as soon as I instanciate an object fro my logging class.
The only way I got it to work is by creating a loggin object in the main of my program.

I've seen a similar problem posted on Aug 21, 2007 by Brian under the subject "multithread issue". It seems like the problem comes from the initialiation of the APR.
Is this issue going to be fixed? Is there anyother way to initialize it rather than calling the LoggerPtr constructeur?

Tanguy