From Tanguy Le Gall <talegall-...@airfrance.fr>
Subject SIGSEGV in apr_atomic_xchg32
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:28:34 GMT
Hello,

I've been trying out log4cxx on Solaris. I'm using the Sun Compiler CC
version 5.5 on a Solaris 5.8 platform.
I've wrote a rather simple class which encapsulate the log4cxx, however I
systematically get a SIGSEGV in the APr function apr_atomic_xchg32 as soon
as I instanciate an object fro my logging class.
The only way I got it to work is by creating a loggin object in the main
of my program.

I've seen a similar problem posted on Aug 21, 2007 by Brian under the
subject "multithread issue". It seems like the problem comes from the
initialiation of the APR.
Is this issue going to be fixed? Is there anyother way to initialize it
rather than calling the LoggerPtr constructeur?

Tanguy