From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems converting std::string to LogString
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 13:11:54 GMT

On Nov 21, 2007, at 3:30 AM, Kamdar, Devang ((MLITS)) wrote:

> Hi,
> 911!
> Any acknowledgement or help highly appreciated.
> I have come to a point where I cannot think of anything anymore to
> resolve this mundane issue.
> I am sure, I am forgetting or overlooking something very silly.
> ______________________________
>
> Thanks
> Devang Kamdar

DLL exported templated functions are touchy.  I wasn't able to
reproduce the problem, but went ahead and simplified transcoder to
eliminate the exposed templated function definitions in rev 597066.
If that doesn't work, try using the core function directly:

void Transcoder::decode(const char* src, size_t srcLen, LogString&)

If that doesn't work, open the DLL with Depends (in the start menu
under Visual Studio/Tools) and check that the function appears in the
export table for the DLL (around ordinal 1548 in mine).