From Renato Fernandes Cantão <can...@thorus-scisoft.com.br>
Subject Re: Compiling SVN revision 592828
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 09:00:23 GMT
Hi Curt!

Everything is compiling and working fine now :-D.

I was also aware about the logstream and VC6 problems (saw your post), but
as I am not using none of them myself, I though to be immune to problems
at all :)

Just to keep registered, the Mutex problem persists:

'log4cxx::helpers::MutexException'
  what():  Mutex exception: stat = 22
Aborted

Thank you very much for the prompt response and good work, Renato!

--
  /       Renato Fernandes Cantão! (#207462)
 /  ___   Thorus Scisoft - http://www.thorus-scisoft.com.br