From Shuckey <Shuc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with official documentation page.
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 15:35:41 GMT
What hath Curt Arnold wrought:

> The content has moved around a bit with the Logging Services web site
> rewrite.  The "manual" is now at http://logging.apache.org/log4cxx/
> manual.html and the apidocs are at http://logging.apache.org/apidocs/
> index.html.  log4cxx/manual/index.html should no longer be referenced
> in the site, but I assume that you had that bookmarked or found it
> through a search link.  I attempted to write a set of rewrite rules
> (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/site/trunk/author/src/site/
> resources/log4cxx/.htaccess) that would map the old URL's to the new
> location which seemed to work on my local server, but they don't seem
> to do what I'd like at logging.apache.org.  I've bounce it off the
> site gurus.

Yes, it looks wonderful. Thanks.

BTW, the apidocs are at

http://logging.apache.org/log4cxx/apidocs/index.html

Yes, I am a hair-splitting, irritating nincompoop. :-)

                      Hrvoje Bratanic AKA Shuckey AKA Crtowat AKA No-Fun
--
I'm going, but I need a little time,
I promised I would drown myself in mystic heated wine.