From Johannes.Fr...@kisters.de
Subject RE: Getting Started under VS2005
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:49:58 GMT
Great Thanks to you both!

With your help, I managed to get the first example of log4cxx running.
the Second example (which should take an optional filename as argument to
read the config from) Fails, because the method wants a File handler
rather than a chararray)
Solution was as follows:
        File* file = new File("test.txt");
                PropertyConfigurator::configure(*file);

with this configuration, It reads the file test.txt from the projects root
directory and interpretes it correctly, allowing me to configure appenders
inside the file "test.txt"
At Last I can see a dim light at the horizon :)
Thanks again :)
Greetings,
Johannes Frank