From Johannes.Fr...@kisters.de
Subject RE: Getting Started under VS2005
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 06:53:17 GMT
Thank you for your quick answer. However, this was not what I meant. I
found this post already (bless merc, that is) and managed to compile
log4cxx using his given project file.
The problem I have now is that I have absolutely no idea on how to include
the compiled dll into my own project because I never worked with Visual
C++ before.
I tried and clicked around a little (I use C# a lot more often than C++)
but with no result so far.
If someone could help me out with this problem, I would be happy ;-)

Greets,
Johannes Frank