From arnaud charnoz <arnaud.char...@ircad.u-strasbg.fr>
Subject Re: Why debug,info,... fatal in log4cxx.h are not const function ?
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 08:06:40 GMT
Oups,
 Is not log4cxx.h but log4cxx/logger.h (and log4cxx/logger.cpp)

for example, why :
void debug(const std::string& msg, const log4cxx::spi::LocationInfo&
location);
void debug(const std::string& msg);

and not ?
void debug(const std::string& msg, const log4cxx::spi::LocationInfo&
location) const;
void debug(const std::string& msg) const;

Best regards,
Arnaud