From "Al B." <cheese...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problems with msxml for log4cxx on Vista
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:22:37 GMT

I am currently unable to build log4cxx using the msvc project provided.

The problem appears to be that in the msxml.h file the code: "#import
msxml.dll"  is invalid on Vista.
It appears Microsoft has deprecated this DLL (it is now called something
different like msxml6.dll).  I cannot simply change the header since there
are signature mismatches.

Are those of you building on Vista using a different build environment (like
the configure/ make approach), or is there something I can do to build and
deploy on Vista.

Thanks,
Al