From "Sarna, Amit" <amit.sa...@credit-suisse.com>
Subject Socket Appender
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 06:56:53 GMT
Hi,
  Does anyone have a workin example (or even does it work?) of using a socket appender (client
and server) with non-XML config in log4cxx 0.9.7 ?  I want to just send lines of log level
ERROR over a socket to another process on the same machine. I'd rather use the released 0.9.7
rather than latest development head as I can't really risk breaking any existing logging that
is in place.

Thanks in advance
  Amit