From Aditya Aggarwal <aditya.aggar...@caris.com>
Subject msvcp60d.dll, msvcrtd.dll in release build
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 19:38:30 GMT
Hello,
I am using log4cxx in my application and when I do the release build of
my application it ends up depending on the following files:
msvcp60d.dll, msvcrtd.dll. When I checked the dependencies found out
these where required by log4cxxd.dll. I could not find an option for a
release build for log4cxx. And I do not want to ship these files with my
application.
Is there a way to generate log4cxx.dll for the release builds without
needing these files?
Thanks
Aditya