From "Torsten Wiebesiek" <torsten.wiebes...@grecon.de>
Subject How to retrieve logger hierarchy?
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 08:23:22 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to change the logging behavior of my program at runtime.
Therefore, I'd like to visualize the complete current logger hierarchy.
Can someone tell me, how to access the logger hierarchy?

The log4cxx::Hierarchy::getCurrentLoggers() function should help, but
how can I get the hierarchy object corresponding to the current logger
hierarchy? With log4cxx::Logger::getLoggerRepository(), I can only
access the repository, not the derived hiearchy.

Regards,

  Torsten