From "Henriques, Tiago (ext)" <tiago.henriques....@nsn.com>
Subject ECCN classification for log4cxx
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 02:43:45 GMT
Hi all,

We are using log4cxx in one of our products, and are now in the process of collecting the
information needed to export it to other countries.

In order to do this, can you tell me whether any citizens of the United States of America
or people living in the U.S.A. have contributed to the log4cxx software?

Can you also tell me what the U.S. Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) for log4cxx
is, and whether a license exception may be used for it?

In addition to the U.S. ECCN, there is also a German "ECCN", which is called the AL Number.
Can you tell me what the AL Number is for log4cxx?

To better understand the meaning of the U.S. ECCN, please check the following webpage:

http://www.bis.doc.gov/Licensing/Do_I_NeedAnECCN.html

Many thanks,

--Tiago Henriques
Nokia Siemens Networks