From Gordie <gordie.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: log4cxx VS2005 Project file + Win32 Binary
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:37:25 GMT

Hi,

I recently stared upon a similar journey to create log4cxx on VS8 and found
your post.  Unfortunately, the domain expired on June 17th (I was just a
couple of days too slow).  I would greatly appreciate a copy of the VS
solution (and binary files).  Would you consider posting them to an
alternate site?

Thanks,
Gordie...