From "Marshall Powers" <mpow...@appsecinc.com>
Subject RE: AIX segfault
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 21:59:57 GMT
Sorry, looks like I jumped the gun and didn't rtfemail completely. I ran
"make check" on aprutil 1.2.8 and did get a segfault, here is the output of
that group of tests:

APR Queue Test
======================

Initializing the context                                    OK
test stats 3 consumers (rate 400/sec) 4 producers (rate 300/sec) queue size
100 sleep 30
Initializing the queue                                      OK
Starting consumers                                          OK
Sleeping
1800    producer intr
1286    producer intr
                                                   OK
Terminating queue                                           OK
Waiting for threads to exit
                                1286    producer: queue terminated APR_EOF
772     consumer:queue terminated APR_EOF
1800    producer: queue terminated APR_EOF
515     consumer:queue terminated APR_EOF
258     consumer:queue terminated APR_EOF
1029    producer: queue terminated APR_EOF
1543    producer: queue terminated APR_EOF
OK
PASS:  UTF-8 -> UTF-8
/bin/sh[2]: 1257642 Segmentation fault
Usage: ./dbd driver-name [params]
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mpowers/AIX-APR/apr-util-1.2.8/test'

Is that where you expected it?

Sorry for the earlier confusion and thank you for your continuing help. I
will post a message about this on the APR mailing list.

Marshall