From Alexander Baur <alexander.a.b...@eads.com>
Subject Get logpath from configuration file
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 06:14:26 GMT
Hi,

is there any chance to get the logpath from the variable "File" in the
configuration file?

Which log4cxx file reads the path from the configuration file? Maybe there is
a method to get the logpath?

I need to check the directory where the logfiles are stored to roll over them
and build my own logfile history. Right now I've only got the chance to check
fixed direcotries.
For example: when i set logpath to ${DIR}/logfile.log i can check the path
stored in ${DIR} or i just set it to the project directory.

But now I want to set the path in the config file e.g.
to /folder/anotherfolder/${DIR}/logfile.log so I need to read the "File"
variable from the configuration file.

Hope someone can help me.

Regards,

Alex