From Alexander Baur <alexander.a.b...@eads.com>
Subject log4cxx doesn't create the logfile in a Qt Project
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 05:29:17 GMT
Hi,

I'm using log4cxx and in my small test project everything works fine.

Now when we try to include the logging to a bigger Qt project log4cxx doesn't
create the logfile. The project runs fine without any error messages but the
logfile won't be created.

We have compared every project setting but can not figure out the failure.

And whats also suspect is that when I activate the LogLog logging and recreate
the .lib file there doesn't show up a console with the logging messages.

Can this be a problem of Qt or is this just a configuration problem?

Regards,
Alex