From "Brian Gore \(bgore\)" <bg...@cisco.com>
Subject 0.9.8 RollingFileAppender?
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 00:05:30 GMT
I was previous using the Log4cxx, v0.9.7, RollingFileAppender with the
following configuration properties:

#   Rolling File Appender
log4j.appender.R.File=Log4CXX.txt
log4j.appender.R.MaxFileSize=3000KB
log4j.appender.R.Append=true
log4j.appender.R.MaxBackupIndex=7
log4j.appender.R.layout.ConversionPattern=%d [%5t] %-5p %c{1} - %m

This successfully rolled logging output between 8 files of 3MB each.
But now that I've updated to LOGCXX-62, the rolling appender no longer
works.  Instead, I just get one base file created which grows
increasingly large.

I saw one post suggesting that rollingPolicy and triggeringPolicy
properties were needed, but adding these also did not help.  Any ideas
what's needed?