From Andreas Fester <afes...@apache.org>
Subject Re: log4cxx 0.9.8
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 21:24:09 GMT
Hi Allen,

Conway Allen wrote:
> Hi,
>

> You used to be able to pick up log4cxx here
> http://littletux.homelinux.org/log4cxx/log4cxx-0.9.8.tar.gz but you
> couldn’t today, and no doubt you haven’t been able to for a while. Where

as Vijai wrote, the correct filename ist
http://littletux.homelinux.org/log4cxx/log4cxx-0.10.0.tar.gz

Thats the source distribution tarball which should work well.

However, my daily build currently fails because I am building with
increased warning levels, and some modifications in loggingevent.cpp
cause an error:

../../log4cxx-0.10.0/src/loggingevent.cpp: In static member function `static
   const log4cxx::LogString log4cxx::spi::LoggingEvent::getCurrentThreadName()
   ':
../../log4cxx-0.10.0/src/loggingevent.cpp:207: warning: void format, different
   type arg (arg 4)
make[1]: *** [loggingevent.lo] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/minni/build/log4cxx/log4cxx-0.10.0-build/src'
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

So, there are currently no binary tarballs :( I hope to be able to
fix that soon....

Thanks,

	Andreas