From Sorin POPA <sorro...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Building and using log4cxx 0.9.8 on Visual Studio 2003...
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 11:38:35 GMT

Sorin

----- Original Message ----
From: Andreas Fester <afester@apache.org>
To: sorro192@yahoo.com
Cc: Log4CXX User <log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 11:06:54 PM
Subject: Re: Building and using log4cxx 0.9.8 on Visual Studio 2003...

Hi,

I dont currently have a Windows environment available (can try tomorrow),
but I suspect that your second application is an MFC application,
which seems to use different compiler parameters when compiling
the application than when the log4cxx library was built.

In your second example, have you already tried letting away the
stdafx.h include and using int main() instead of int _tmain(int argc, _TCHAR* argv[]) ?

I also suppose that you were using the Visual Studio IDE to create your application
project, right? Can you shortly desribe the types of projects you used for each
of the two programs? (e.g. Console application / WIN32 Application / MFC etc.)

    Andreas

Sorin POPA wrote:
> Hello, friends!
>

> Mi amigos and I are trying to use log4cxx in a Visual C++ project, in Visual Studio 2003.
>
> We have built the library with Ant (following the indications in the INSTALL guide) and
we can use it now.

> Still we have some questions, which may find answers here.

[...]

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited