From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: failed to build with ant on Solaris2.8
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:03:52 GMT
Did the recent changes I committed to Subversion change the message?
If it did, then the problem is that apr-util fails on a call to
apr_xlate_open with topage being "UTF-8" and frompage being the new
exception text.  If it did not, then the problem is that
apr_xlate_open is failing for "UTF-8" to "UTF-8" conversion in
charsetencoder.

All the apr_xlate tests pass, but without knowing the details of the
failed call in log4cxx, don't know if there is a test that check it.
Once you confirm the arguments to apr_xlate_open call that are
failing, could you check the apr-dev mailing list and bugzilla to see
if there are any reported issues that might fit the problem.