From "LI Daobing" <lidaob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to use log4cxx in library
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 20:13:24 GMT
On 7/6/06, LI Daobing <lidaobing@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is there any guideline on how to use log4cxx in library?
>
> I tried use it in my library, but it seems does not work. I prepare a
> test file in attachment. and when I run it, it crashed. gdb give
> following information[1]. please help me, thanks.

I think I made a mistake in previos test file, the C++ does not define
the init order of global static object. so I rewrite the testcase
file(now it does not sounds useful for library). but it still crash,
and gdb give similar info[1].

maybe this is a bug of log4cxx on amd64 platform? or I make a mistake
on how to use log4cxx. Thanks.

[1]
(gdb) bt
#0  0x00002b221c82c536 in
log4cxx::helpers::AppenderAttachableImpl::appendLoopOnAppenders ()
from /usr/lib/liblog4cxx.so.9
#1  0x00002b221c857838 in log4cxx::Logger::callAppenders () from
/usr/lib/liblog4cxx.so.9
#2  0x00002b221c8579a0 in log4cxx::Logger::forcedLog () from
/usr/lib/liblog4cxx.so.9
#3  0x0000000000402534 in main () at log4cxx.t.cpp:13
(gdb)

--