From Spammed TooMuch <spamcola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: New 0.9.8 bundle for windows?
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 13:57:01 GMT
Hi,

  Is there a 0.9.8 release available? The web page only mentions its forthcoming. The download
page has only 0.9.7. I'm new to log4cxx, but I've already run into one bug with log rolling,
would love to see the change logs for the 0.9.8 release!

  cheers,
  Chuck

Andreas Fester <afester@apache.org> wrote:
  Hi Stephane,

there is no issue with the windows build, other than
it is still not yet done automagically, while the linux
build is executed each night :-)

I will try to update the binaries in the next couple of days.

Thanks,
Andreas

stephane wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just downloaded the log4cxx-0.9.8_win32.zip
> and see that the date is: 25-May-2006 21:22
>
> Will there be a new build the next days, or are
> there some special issues with the windows version?
>
> I ask because I see that the linux version log4cxx-0.9.8_i386.tar.gz,
> is much more recent with timestamp: 11-Jul-2006 03:56
>

> Thanks for a little info,
>
> Stephane

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.  Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.