From Araceli HENLEY <arac...@atc.creative.com>
Subject RE: Logging before main() crashes in 0.9.7
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 17:27:01 GMT

I'm just chiming in to add my vote for a 0.9.8 release. We are currently using 0.9.7 in our
pilot
project,and we have waited with bated breath for the 0.9.8 release. We haven't built 0.9.8
for all
of the reasons that have been echoed in the earlier email threads.  I'd be happy with  a "beta"
version of the release,  we just want to be able to install it and use it in the pilot tool
with
minimal impact. It seems that with all of the known problems with 0.9.7 that any Beta release
from
0.9.8 would be more stable.

So how about it?

Araceli