From "Vinayak Mithbaokar" <Vinayak.Mithbao...@geometricsoftware.com>
Subject log4cxx 0.9.8 build failed on windows
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 17:45:04 GMT
Hi,

I have downloaded the latest tarball for littletux. When I tried to
build the source on windows with msvc 6, I got the following linking
error:
(socketimpl.obj) Unresolved external symbol: _apr_wait_for_io_or_timeout

The above function (apr_wait_for_io_or_timeout) is defined in apr-1.2.2
library inside the apr_support.h file but it is not ported on windows.
The apr/support folder contains only unix specific implementation of
above function. So the function apr_wait_for_io_or_timeout should not be
used on windows.

Best regards,

Vinayak Mithbaokar