From "Munir Badir" <mba...@mercury.com>
Subject log4cxx-0.9.8 release mode
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 12:55:28 GMT
Hi,

I need to use the release library "log4cxx.lib" and the 'release mode'
DLL "log4cxx.dll" of log4cxx-0.9.8 last build. I have downloaded the
log4cxx-0.9.8 from different locations and what I have always is the
'debug mode' DLL "log4cxxd.dll" and the lib "log4cxxd.lib".

Can anyone please, tell where can I find the last log4cxx-0.9.8 release
build or the log4cxx0.9.8 code for MSDEV6.0 (and how to build for
release)?

Thanks,

Munir