From Marc Respass <m...@iliosinc.com>
Subject Compile for Mac OS X (10.4)?
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 12:21:36 GMT
Hi All,

I'm new to the list and new to log4cxx. I've been trying to compile
for Mac OS X Tiger (10.4.6 on Intel). I did a search and can't find
anything that helps. I can't even get past the configure script. I
got the latest release from Subversion and get the following error
when I run the configure script

checking build system type... i686-apple-darwin8.6.1
checking for APR... no
configure: error: APR could not be located. Please use the --with-apr
option.

It looks like I need APR and then I can tell configure where it is
but I don't know what APR is so I don't know how to get it. Can
anyone help?

Thanks a lot
Marc