From "Matthew Kanwisher" <M...@kanwisher.com>
Subject Re: Logging before main() crashes in 0.9.7
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 00:53:58 GMT
Same here ;/ I had to make the plunge cause I have a large source base using
it already( and the nasty 0.9.7 memory leaks), the 0.9.8 I've been using has
been extremely stable, wish they would just do an official one ;/

--
If video games influenced youth, all the kids who played Pac-Man would spend
all their time walking around in dark rooms listening to electronic music