From "Matthew Kanwisher" <M...@kanwisher.com>
Subject Re: log4cxx-0.9.8 release mode
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 00:51:45 GMT
Look at the ant script that comes with the build, it clearly has an option
to do debug or release builds. Its really easy if you edit the file but I
think you can even pass it on the command line

On 4/24/06, brian_moody@agilent.com <brian_moody@agilent.com> wrote:

> I had to build the release version myself from the SVN head.  You have to
> grab some source for a few other jar files and build those as well.
> Schedule a little time for yourself to get it done - it's not just a click
> of a button away.  The good news is that once you've gone through the pain,
> it's worth it - it's a great tool.

If video games influenced youth, all the kids who played Pac-Man would spend
all their time walking around in dark rooms listening to electronic music
and munching on magic pills.