From "Matthew Kanwisher" <M...@kanwisher.com>
Subject Re: Logging before main() crashes in 0.9.7
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2006 03:13:49 GMT
Yuk 0.9.7 isnt a good version you should go with 0.9.8 in generall,however
the crash your talking about is fairly simple, I found it before on the
group, if you post what line its crashing on maybee I can give some
insight.  I think some variable has to be forced to be loaded before
anything else cause the load order gets borked on msvc compiles for some
reason.