From "Matthew Kanwisher" <M...@kanwisher.com>
Subject Re: How to build 0.9.8 on Windows?
Date Sat, 22 Apr 2006 22:33:50 GMT
I used svn head, but there was an ANT build file(its a bit tricky to setup
for cpp), and you can use that to compile with msvc you wont get project
files but it works fine.

--
If video games influenced youth, all the kids who played Pac-Man would spend
all their time walking around in dark rooms listening to electronic music