From "Matthew Kanwisher" <matthew.kanwis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help: RollingFileAppender (xml configuration?)
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 22:16:51 GMT
Hrmm I'm using svn head from like january and it works here is the xml im
using.

  <appender name="main" class="org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender"
append="false">
     <rollingPolicy class="org.apache.log4j.TimeBasedRollingPolicy">
      <param name="FileNamePattern" value="lobbyserver.%d.log"/>
    </rollingPolicy>

      <param name="ConversionPattern" value="%d{%y.%m.%d %H:%M:%S} [%5t] %5p
%c - %n%m%n%n"/>
    </layout>
  </appender>

  <root>