From "Moshe Matitya" <Moshe.Mati...@Kayote.com>
Subject RE: Re: Expected release of 0.9.8 (mee too)
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2006 09:48:30 GMT
I'd like to know as well.

We're currently using 0.9.7 in our apps, because we'd rather use a
stable release than a snapshot of a moving target that  might turn out
to have problems.

But we're quite anxious to switch ovr to 0.9.8 as soon as its ready.

Thanks,

Moshe

-----Original Message-----
From: news [mailto:news@sea.gmane.org] On Behalf Of anton
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 9:06 AM
To: log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org
Subject: Re: Expected release of 0.9.8 (mee too)

Richards Jon <JRICHARDS <at> qinetiq.com> writes:

> May I enquire as to whether there is a planned release date for
> version 0.9.8?

Yes this is a thing I would like to know too.

Is there somewhere like an actual status/roadmap/todo list?

Sorry for asking .. but 0.9.8 is on the way since .. don't remember .. a
year??

People looking around might get the impression its not ready for use and
there will never be an "official" release.