From renny.ko...@rubixinfotech.com
Subject Fixes to Log4CXX
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 16:28:21 GMT

I noticed that Log4CXX thresholds were being ignored by 0.9.7 -- we're
still using this in production environments.  Has anyone else experienced
this?

- I fixed two bugs related to this
      - 1. AppenderSkeleton wouldn't handle "threshold" as an option
      - 2. FileAppender was passing the logger name instead of the option
name to the WriterAppender::setOption()

- I also modified the NTEventLogger to use the "LineNumber" param as the
EventID, as that allows custom event ID's to be used (those can be trapped
by NT Event Log monitoring software).

If anyone is interested, I can provide the patches.

Regards,

Renny Koshy
President & CEO

RUBIX Information Technologies, Inc.