From Rainer Schuetze <schue...@geoinform.fh-mainz.de>
Subject Re: DOMConfigurator don't throw Exception
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 10:06:27 GMT
The minimum I could do from "outside" is to check if the XML-file exists
before configure the DOMConfigurator.
But I'm really locking forward for the new feature, thanks for your
development.
More about JoranConfigurator might be found:
http://www.qos.ch/logging/joran.pdf

--
Rainer Schuetze

i3mainz - Fachhochschule Mainz