From Anoop George Philip <anoopgpm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Configuration file implementation
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 06:00:05 GMT

Hi!

I have a question with respect to property configurator .Now i am trying to
implement one configuration file in my project(I am using vc++6.0),but i cannot
read the config file in my program,i dont know what is the problem.My sample
codings are give below

void Bar::init(const std::string& configFile)
        {
#ifdef LOG4CXX_HAVE_XML
                if(configFile.length() > 4 &&
                     configFile.substr(configFile.length() - 4) == ".xml")
                {
                        xml::DOMConfigurator::configureAndWatch(configFile, 3000);
                }
               	else
#endif 		{
                        PropertyConfigurator::configure(configFile);
                }
        }
My program still hanging and more over i cant use macro statements like :
LOG4CXX_DEBUG(logger, "Did it again!"),but i can use log stream syntax

please help me with sample codings

Thanks in advance