From Andreas Fester <afes...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Property configurator crashing in log4cxx9.8
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2005 17:14:06 GMT
Hi,

Anoop Philip wrote:
> I am a fresher in programing.In my project,currently trying to  to
> implement log4cxx9.8(Using Win32console application in vc++6.0 and
> log4cxxd.lib).

I tried your application both on Linux and on MS-windows with the
Visual Studio .NET compiler, and it runs on both without issues.

Where did you get the log4cxxd.dll and .lib from ? Did you
build it yourself with VC6? Note that the binaries I provide
on my web site are built with Visual Studio .NET (VC7), and usually
libraries are not binary compatible between VC6 and VC7!

Regards,

	Andreas