From Rose-Marie LIEVROUW <lievrou...@yahoo.fr>
Subject RE: memory leaks
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 17:21:02 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I've downloaded the 0.9.8 version.
Do u use it ? Had you found a user manual that explain well how to configure log4cxx and how
to write new appenders ?

Rose-Marie

Alexandre Gacon <alexandre.gacon@masagroup.net> a écrit :
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
Hello,

You should try the 0.9.8 version, which is up to date.

You can have it by using CVS or on the website of Andreas Fester (http://www.littletux.net/log4cxx).

Alexandre