From "Alexandre Gacon" <alexandre.ga...@masagroup.net>
Subject RE: Visual Studio .NET and Log4cxx 0.9.8
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 07:50:11 GMT
Hi Chris,

For the 0.9.8, there is no sln or vcproj. You must compile log4cxx by using
ant (check the INSTALL file for further information).

The ant file gives you the possibility to generate dsp files for your
project. You can modify the build.xml file in order to generate vcproj file.

I hope this can help you.

Alexandre Gacon

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Combes, Chris M. [mailto:chris.combes@ngc.com]
Envoyé : mardi 8 novembre 2005 19:14
À : log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org
Objet : Visual Studio .NET and Log4cxx 0.9.8

Hello,

I downloaded the source for log4cxx version 0.9.8 from
http://www.littletux.net/log4cxx
However, I see there is no msvc directory in there like 0.9.7 has.

Does anyone have the .sln and .vcproj files for Visual Studio .NET for
building version 0.9.8?

Also, it appears that there is an include file log4cxx.h.in which I
gather is used in the *nix configure process to convert it to log4cxx.h,
which is needed in order to build. However, I don't know what needs to
be done for Visual Studio .NET.

Any help appreciated,
Chris