From jw...@ilstechnology.com
Subject Re: AW: Some easy questions
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:35:50 GMT

Christian,

Thanks a lot, I will try it out!

Thanks,
Jim
JWert@ILSTechnology.com

                      "Steindl

                      Christian"               To:       "Log4CXX User" <log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org>

                      <c.steindl@pke.at        cc:

                      >                        Subject:  AW: Some easy questions

                      09/22/2005 10:29

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Log4CXX User"

Hi Jim,

Check out my patch for the propertyconfigurator on log4cxx-dev, then you
can set the options like this:

log4j.appender.FILE=RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.FILE.File=sample.log
log4j.appender.FILE.rollingPolicy=FixedWindowRollingPolicy
log4j.appender.FILE.rollingPolicy.MaxIndex=3
log4j.appender.FILE.triggeringPolicy=SizeBasedTriggeringPolicy
log4j.appender.FILE.triggeringPolicy.MaxFileSize=1MB

Greetz
Christian