From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: latest code
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 17:34:36 GMT

On Sep 6, 2005, at 8:37 AM, sandeep kaur wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can you provide me with the log4cxx version that is
> error free ans should work for windows and unix.

If you are asking that we immediately fix all the logged bugs in the
JIRA, freeze the API and progress to a 1.0 release, that is not
achievable even if we weren't all doing this on our spare time which
has been really in short supply at least for me recently.  Even then
it would not be error free.

I assume that you are really asking for post 0.9.7 build which is
long overdue.