From Andreas Fester <Andreas.Fes...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Build problems
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 14:02:59 GMT
Hi,

I do not have a RHE available, and I can not reproduce the issue
on Debian GNU/Linux. However, the man page for fork() sais that

#include <sys/types.h>
#include <unistd.h>

is necessary, and maybe it is indirectly included on my system.
execl() and sleep() also need unistd.h, so I would try
to add the above #includes to socketservertestcase.cpp and try again.

Otherwise, these are "only" the unit tests, so the library itself
should already been built.

Regards,

	Andreas

John Reynolds wrote:
> On RedHat Enterprise Linux 3, I get the following build problem with
[...]
> socketservertestcase.cpp:115: `::fork' undeclared (first use here)
> socketservertestcase.cpp:117: `::execl' undeclared (first use here)
> socketservertestcase.cpp:124: `sleep' undeclared (first use this
[...]

--
Andreas Fester
mailto:andreas@littletux.net