From "Steindl Christian" <c.stei...@pke.at>
Subject AW: Some easy questions
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:29:33 GMT
Hi Jim,

Check out my patch for the propertyconfigurator on log4cxx-dev, then you can set the options
like this:

log4j.appender.FILE=RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.FILE.File=sample.log
log4j.appender.FILE.rollingPolicy=FixedWindowRollingPolicy
log4j.appender.FILE.rollingPolicy.MaxIndex=3
log4j.appender.FILE.triggeringPolicy=SizeBasedTriggeringPolicy
log4j.appender.FILE.triggeringPolicy.MaxFileSize=1MB

Greetz
Christian