Hi,

Sorry to bother, but I’m still trying to get my simple program to run.  I am on a Linux Redhat 9.0 environment, using a GNU compiler and am still using log4cxx version 0.9.7.  Right now I am currently building my program and am getting link errors of the nature “undefined reference to log4cxx::Logger::isDebugEnabled()”.  I am assuming the problem pertains to not setting a link library to search within my makefile.  I’ve been searching for a directory containing ‘.so’ and ‘.a’ files to use from the log4cxx-0.9.7 folder, but haven’t been able to find any.  If any of you have and idea on how to solve my link problems, your help would be much appreciated.  Thanks a lot.

Lee