From "Massie, Lee" <Lee.Mas...@gd-ais.com>
Subject Link Problems
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 15:47:53 GMT
Hi,

Sorry to bother, but I'm still trying to get my simple program to run.
I am on a Linux Redhat 9.0 environment, using a GNU compiler and am
still using log4cxx version 0.9.7.  Right now I am currently building my
program and am getting link errors of the nature "undefined reference to
log4cxx::Logger::isDebugEnabled()".  I am assuming the problem pertains
to not setting a link library to search within my makefile.  I've been
searching for a directory containing '.so' and '.a' files to use from
the log4cxx-0.9.7 folder, but haven't been able to find any.  If any of
you have and idea on how to solve my link problems, your help would be
much appreciated.  Thanks a lot.

Lee