From "Massie, Lee" <Lee.Mas...@gd-ais.com>
Subject Simple program
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 16:35:36 GMT
Hi,

I am a newbie and am trying to write a simple program to get a handle on
log4cxx.  I am linking to the desired header files and am getting errors
within those header files. An example of how I am calling one of these
header files is:  #include
"log4cxx-0.9.7/include/log4cxx/patternlayout.h". This header file is
calling the other header files within it and getting errors from them
(ex. log4cxx/layout.h).  I know I must be forgetting something vital,
but I am not sure what it is.  Anybody know what I am doing wrong?
Thanks.

Lee