From "Labour, Matthieu (MLPRO SF)" <matthieu_lab...@ml.com>
Subject IMPLEMENT_LOG4CXX_OBJECT
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 13:56:04 GMT
Hi,

I needed to develop my own appender (let's call it MyOwnAppender) and
did it in a separate static library.

I want to use the XML configuration file to instantiate MyOwnAppender.

The problem is that the macro IMPLEMENT_LOG4CXX_OBJECT(MyOwnAppender)
never gets called.

How can I force it to be called so that Log4cxx registers MyOwnAppender

I use Log4cxx.0.9.7 on Windows XP

Thank you for any help

Regards

Matthieu

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and
do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important
additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/